Re: Request for update to rsync

I have debugged my problem a little closer.

The rsync from cygwin on NT using 2.5.0 works as expected, only copies the
updated files.
The rsync from cygwin on Windows 98 is not working, it copies every file
every time.

I am getting the feeling that this bug is not in rsync, but perhaps the way
that Windows 98 is getting file attributes ??

Any ideas?

-Thanks
Stephen More

P.S. On the NT box where everyhting works as expected 'make test' says:
----- overall results:
      2 passed
      2 failed
      1 skipped