Problem

I Have a problem with installing a Xfree server on to computer.
I have a win200pro with NTFS formta drive. Instalation of Cygwin was
sucesuful , then I trey to install Xfree like it sayz in manuel of harold
L Hunt II. On scren after I trz to start Xinstall.sh script write thet my
extract and extract.exe wasnt good and turn thet files in to extract.bad
and extract.exe.bad, i traz to run the script with the check bat waznt
hellpfol. Soryy becouse my english is so pur. Thenks .