Re: multiple dll's cause app to hang (thanks)

dear all

thanks for the fast responses !

I searched the list and came up with nothing should have known it to be
in the FAQ (-;

odd thing is that if you mix B19 and current net lists it loads the
right dll

I presume this is to do with the major and minor API version numbers

right/wrong ?

regards

john jones

p.s. I thought this might have been app related that's why I cross
posted I have learnt my lesson

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> The Cygwin DLL is documented to run in highlander mode.
> You can only have cygwin1.dll once in $PATH.
>
> Corinna

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote