Re: Distribution

Thanks for replying so quickly.  Sorry for the vague assumptions.  I would
like to include on the CD-ROM the following components from your download
site/s:
Base:
	bash
	cygwin
	fileutils
	findutils
	grep
	login
	which
Devel:
	binutils
	gcc
Doc:
	man
	newlib-man
Editors:
	nano
	vim
Utils:
	clear
	time

In reality I really only need the cygwin and bash base with devel and editor
components (in order to teach C Language on win-tel platforms), the others
are simply gravy.  Thanks again for your assistance!

P.S.
I also teach part-time for a technical college here in Sacramento
California.  For our C / C++ classes we currently telnet into another
Univiersities UNIX box.  If this goes well, I'd like to recommend CYGWIN as
an alternative for our college.

Michael Vine
Software Engineer / Technical Author / Part-Time Faculty (MTI College)
916-843-5748