Installation of OpenSSH somewhat broken?

Hi there,

I'm having a problem setting up some client machines with a recent (earlier
this week) version of cygwin SSH and CVS to connect to a cygwin CVS server.

I've chosen just the CVS and OpenSSH packages from the graphical setup.exe,
and after the install completes I start bash and try and run ssh-user-config
and it keeps complaining that cygcrypto.dll is missing.

I tried re-installing the same things and it seems to work fine after that.
Weird. CVS and SSH seem to work fine btw, thanks to those advising me about
the problems with pserver!

Cheers
Geoff