Cygwin Mail List Server Ports for NT

    Has anyone thought of or done any porting work for any mail list servers
to cygwin (something like majordomo or ezmlm)?  I found one ancient post in
the archives from 1997 asking about a majordomo port, but not any replies.
The general opinion appears to be that majordomo is a bear to configure with
lag problems as well.  Would ssmtp be usable as the MTA?  I'm guessing you'd
need something to receive the messages on the server as well.  Does anyone
have any experience to share with GNU's Xmail?  BCNU//jle