From: "Kay M" <passhark@hotmail.com>
To: ptsekov@syntrex.com
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Problem using pthreads with GCC under CygWin
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:15:19 +0000

UPDATE

OK. threads so far is OK with latest CYGWIN. I got it to work..thre is
even
a .h file.

Ok another prob if ya can help......
Sockets question.
I tried binding a socket to the broadcast address on a client process.
But
it gives error with EADDRNOAVAIL. I tried specifying 127.255.255.255
explicity. On Linux (no real internet) it works OK with same source
code.