Re: User context switch in sshd using RSAAuthentication

This is a native WIN32 version of CVS, not the Cygwin build (the
available Cygwin package cvs-1.11.0-1 corrupts my file system
permissions, the newer 1.11.1-1p1 compiles without problems under
Cygwin but the "make check" fails at some stage, so I went back
to cvs from CVSNT).

It seems that I have to go back to password authentication for ssh
then (or use :pserver: as I did in the past without ssh). We are
multiple developers using CVS, and need to have the correct username
there (and not SYSTEM).

Thanks for the prompt reply,

Ulrich