Re: Debug version of cygwin dll

Ah. I guess that would be the wrong part :-)
I don't ever build inside the source tree. I don't install the source, I
just download it, and I manually extract to
srcdir=/cygdrive/d/compile-dir and then

cd /cygdrive/d/compile-dir
mkdir build
../configure
make

I just assumed (and I know what that does, sorry) that people would use
the /usr/src default location where the source was installed, and not be
silly like me and create their own separate directory for compilation. Ha!

I stand corrected,
Peter

--
Your mouse has moved.