Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New on sourceware: cygutils-0.9.7-1

rotaiv wrote:

 > I used setup to download the latest files and this cygutils was
included.
 >   When I ran setup to install the files, I selected "Skip" for  this
 >  particular package.  Each time I run Setup, I still have to click
"Skip"
 >  for the cygutils package.  Is there a way to make Setup always  skip
 >  this package along with the numerous other pakcages I choose not
 > to  install?  And please don't tell me, "Install everything"
 > because I don't  want to do that.

It's a packaging bug.  I put cygutils in the "Misc" category which is
always installed.  I have now moved it to the "Utils" category, so setup
should "remember" your skipped it.  Just wait for the change to
propogate thru the mirror system..

--Chuck