Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New on sourceware: cygutils-0.9.7-1

I used setup to download the latest files and this cygutils was
included.  When I ran setup to install the files, I selected "Skip" for
this particular package.  Each time I run Setup, I still have to click
"Skip" for the cygutils package.  Is there a way to make Setup always skip
this package along with the numerous other pakcages I choose not to
install?  And please don't tell me, "Install everything" because I don't
want to do that.

Regards,

rotaiv