Scripts

Cygwin developers,

   I am running cygwin on a NT box.  I am trying to create a script which
   will rcp files in a directory from one host to another.
   After inserting the appropriate commands, I return to the prompt and
   type the file name. In Unix this executes the script
   if the appropriate permissions are set. But nothing happens, I simply
   get another prompt. Can You think of a reason for
   this.

Thanks

Kevin Abram

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.