Re: cygwin 1.3.6 + bash 2.05a-2 + command completion

 More information. When I have all the mounts up that's in the PATH
things work. And if you write /oll and press TAB and it matches nothing
it just works fine. BUT if you write /cygdrive/z/a and press TAB and z
does not exist, it dies.

 This is just info for anybody who is looking at this.

 Jens Yllman