Re: cygwin 1.3.6 + bash 2.05a-2 + command completion

 Hi,

 The ChangeLog reports the following.

2001-11-24  Christopher Faylor  <cgf@redhat.com>

	* fhandler_disk_file.cc (fhandler_cygdrive::readdir): Avoid reporting
	inaccessible drives.

 Maybe bash expect to get something like invalid drive or something.
I've not checked bash. And I've not traced anything. Just this quick
look at the ChangeLog.

 There is also other notes about fhandler_disk_file.cc in the ChangeLog.

	* fhandler_disk_file.cc (fhandler_disk_file::opendir): Set nohandle
	flag on dummy fd.

 I don't know if anybody can look into it. I don't have any more time.

 About the reason for me testing with sh also and not only bash was to
see that it realy is bash handling of tab that crashes and not the stty
settings or something like that.

 Jens Yllman