cygwin testing and CVS

hey

I saw an earlier mail fly by about how cygwin was going to enter a
freeze soon, I presume that their will be a branch in CVS which contains
this.

We are about to do some serious testing of cygwin and would very much
like to help out and submit the bug fixes back into the main cygwin tree
rather than have our own tree.

So the question is when is this going to happen ?
(if its real soon then we can help out and all join in bug hunting)

regards

john jones