Re: experimental texmf packages

Hallo Jan,

2001-12-03 13:41:16, du schriebst:

>> That was installed with setup.exe.  But I didn't tested much, so I would
>> like to do more testing.
>> There seem to be also be dependencies to libpng which causes errors.

> Ok.  I've addes setup hints, made some fixes and even did some testing
> this weekend.  It seems that the added dependencies on libncurses5,
> libpng and sed fix this problem, I hope.

Nah, what I meant, there is a function in libpng not found because tetex
was linked against another version and the table layout changed (unfortunately),
so tetex needs a rebuild with the current libpng.
Besides that it is ok to have the dependencies correct listed.

> Ok, then I'll have a go later.

I may missed some important point, be sure to lookup http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Gerrit
--