new cygwin setup

I have the following comments about the new cygwin setup

1) The new 'View' {category, full, partial} is a nice organizational
   feature.  Thanks.
2) a) Move the view label closer to the view button.  The label is
   floating off to the side and doesn't appear to be connected.
   b) The names {full & partial} aren't not doing it for me.  Maybe it
      should be 'category' view, 'package' view, and 'install' view.
   c) maybe change label & button to   <current> view [CHANGE]

3) Add a 'default src' button, that makes all src boxes be selected by
   default.

4) There should be setup version somewhere (Say next to the bitmap)

-jeff