Re: Setup.exe Revisited

I'm sorry.  I just realized that I haven't been looking closely at the
message you're getting.  Clearly, you're finding the DLL now.  This
is goodness.  What isn't goodness is that the entry point it's expecting
isn't in there.  At this point, I can't say why that is.  Perhaps
someone else has an idea.

Larry