installing imagemagick

Hi:
Could you pl help me a little bit? I have been trying to install
imagemagick under cygwin. I put ImageMagick-5_4_0_5_tar.gz in the home
directory of cygwin. Then according to the information on ImageMagick web
page, I did the commands:
gzip -dc ImageMagick-5_4_0_5_tar.gz | tar xvf-
cd ImageMagick-5_4_0
./configure

Up to here, everything went well. But I did not find any exe files such as
convert.exe, display.exe, morgify.exe......... to run. According to the
information on the ImageMagick, make command is not supposed to use. Is it?
(I noticed that make command does not work!) Could you pl tell where is the
problem or how can I test the installation? I appreciate your time.

Paul