Re(2): Setup Alerts and Website

Robert Collins wrote:
> If "someone" were to volunteer to maintain the wishlist, I'm sure Chris
> can find space for it and I've no objection to it being a web page...
> The reason I have no interest in doing that myself is that as I said in
> my recent mail to cygwin-apps, I've little interest in maintaining a web
> page - unless its going to help generate patches. Now, as you need to
> use CVS to grab cinstall to make a patch, I don't see that there is any
> extra barrier to entry in having the wishlist in CVS.

Is that your roundabout way of saying "fix it yourself"? If so, okay by me.
I'll have to check that it doesn't violate my contract and/or get permission
from my employer. Anything special I need to know before I get started?

Larry Hall wrote:
>> every page? there isn't AFAIK.
> Perhaps google fills the need here?

Hey wow! I use google all the time and never noticed that function.
That is exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

William D. Herndon
CCP Systems AG