Re: new site for my ports is up

My mail is currently broken inbound... so I'm replying from the list
archives..

===
Ah!  Sorry about that.

The idea of putting things under categories was something that I
originally proposed but I wasn't entirely sure that it was ok.

I wonder if we shouldn't just dispense with any hierarchy at all and put
all of the packages in their own subdirectory, like ftp.gnu.org?

cgf
===

A flat structure may not scale efficiently on some systems. I was (for
obvious reasons I hope) against a category based directory structure,
but pretty much anything else should be fine :].

As for putting multiple pacakges in the same dir - yes thats good but
let me get setup.hint subsumed into the package file first...

Rob