Features in new version of cygchecj

I don't know if everyone picked up on this from my cygwin-1.3.5 release
announcement but I added a new '-c' option to cygcheck:

    c:\tmp>cygcheck -c cygwin binutils libncurses5
    Cygwin Package Information
    Package             Version
    binutils            20011002-1
    cygwin              1.3.5-3
    libncurses5         5.2-1

You can use this to find out what package versions have ostensibly been
installed on your system via setup.exe.  This relies on the information
found in /etc/setup so if you add your own packages via some other method
this information will, of course, not reflect reality.

'cygcheck -c' with no arguments will list all of the installed packages.

While visiting cygcheck, you might also take some time out to ooh and ah
at the better reporting of Windows versions that Corinna added.  You'll
see it in the first few lines of 'cygcheck -s' output:

    c:\tmp>cygcheck -s

    Cygnus Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
    Current System Time: Fri Nov 16 19:43:33 2001

    Windows 2000 Advanced Server Ver 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 2

cgf