Re: no more package moratorium?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 11:15:55PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>Stipe Tolj wrote
>>another issue I have proposed -> a simple bug tracking integration for
>>the package maintainers via the web site.
>
>IIRC, there was a problem with GNATS on sources.redhat.com where
>the proper mailing lists weren't being Cc'ed email that was sent out.
>Was that ever fixed, Chris?

There was a lot of discussion about this in the overseers list.  I
think that everything is ok now.  We upgraded GNATS in July or
so and one of our local mods got dropped.

That ended up causing strange email bounces, in certain situations,
when reporting bugs.

I think it's fixed now, but I'll feel better about it after a week
or so has gone by with no complaints.

cgf