Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Setup.exe Updated

RC> The long awaited setup.exe update has occured.

Thank you for this excellent upgrade!  A trivial observation: when I
got to the package selection dialog (I don't know it's official name)
the text on the "View" button was corrupted (i.e., pixels scrambled).
Clicking it refreshed properly and fix the problem.

Question 1: The dialog box which offers to create an short cut and
menu item has the boxes checked by default.  I've run previous
versions of the setup tool many times (twice a week since the tool was
released!) and always unchecked these boxes, but setup doesn't seem to
remember my choice.  I would swear that others in my organization
using the tool have these boxes unchecked (presumably because it
remembered their previous choice).  So, I'm asking about the intended
behavior - should setup remember the previous checked/unchecked status
of the create short cut and create menu item boxes?

Question 2: Would it make sense to have setup's source code downloadable
from the setup tool?  (Obviously, it would make less, no?, sense to be
able to download setup.exe itself.)

Thanks,
--
Robert