Re: cygwin 2.78.2.9: ftp doesn't connect

    I have cygwin version 1.3.4 with ftp version 1.3.2 and ZoneAlarm version
2.6.357.  FTP works fine for me.  BCNU//jle

To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject: Re: cygwin 2.78.2.9: ftp doesn't connect
From: "Shing-Fat (Fred) Ma" <fma at doe dot carleton dot ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:42:54 -0500

----

Actually, it never gets to the point of authentication, it just
times out after never connecting.  After it times out, I tried

    passive on
    open The.Desired.Host

It still times out.

Anyway, it's not critical, I can open up a DOS window to do that.

Thanks for looking at it.

Fred Ma
Department of Electronics
Carleton University, Mackenzie Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada     K1S 5B6
fma@doe.carleton.ca

Re: cygwin 2.78.2.9: ftp doesn't connect