Win98se and using SSHD as a TRUE service

I would like to say that if I knew how to code I would be the first to
volunteer to develope a fix.  At this point I can mostly offer my time as a
tester more then anything else.

The issue is this:

I put the following entry into the registry:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]
"C:\\CYGWIN\\BIN\\BASH.EXE --login -c /usr/sbin/sshd"

This starts SSHD as a service when the system boots but the problem is that
SSHD dosen't register itself as a true service. I can say this because I use
a tool to see the processes currently running on the box called WinTOP which
you can find here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wutoys/w95kerneltoy/de
fault.asp

According to WinTOP my "VNC" process is a "system process" but my "SSHD" is
a normal user level process.

I would not care either way but for the fact that if I login via SSHD then
the next time the user logs out SSHD will DIE!

Everythign else with regards to SSHD work VERY well.

Last tested with:
Win98se
Cygwin 1.3.4-4
OpenSSH 3.0p1-1