Re: mount

Peter-

Sorry my last email wasn't clear- you have to use
/cygdrive/your-path-to-cygwin/bin/umount, not just "umount". Also, it
looks like you are using an old version of cygwin- the developers
recommend that everyone download the latest version, because it has many
fixes. The use of a CD or add/remove programs is dated, the new
installation system is setup.exe available at cygwin.com.

HTH,
Peter