From: "Prasad Valmeti" <prasadv@mindtree.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 8:51 PM
Subject: gcc installation using cygwin on windows problem

Hi all,
I have run setup.exe of cygwin to install gcc on windows and
given local directory path for gcc-3.0.tar. It has created
cygwin
directory and installed gcc in that.
  But the folders in cygwin directory like bin, lib doesn't
contain anything. It has not showed any problem during
installation but
  bin folder doesn't contain anything.

  How to solve this problem?
please give me solution. I am new to this installation.
Thanks,
Prasad.