Re: export vs ntsec (was chmod/chown/gdb/cygrunsrc does not work)

Hi Peter,

My PATH (in W2K) does include c:\cygwin\bin. I could
start the service by hand in a windows command prompt.
But for some reason, when CYGWIN contains 'export'
this PATH is not exported to the service started by
cygrunsrv.

Jean-Marc