From: Christopher Faylor [mailto:cgf@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 6:54 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Anyone using CYGWIN=title ?

Would there be any objections to removing the "CYGWIN=title" kludge? As
has been discussed in this mailing list, you can change the title using
escape sequences, which gives you, IMO, much more control over what is
displayed than what is available from CYGWIN=title.

So, any objections to my removing this kludge from cygwin1.dll?

cgf