Re: CAMP Setup of MSQL/MySQL

> CAMP installed fine, and PHP seems to be working. What I cannot figure
> out are the default settings for msql/mysql, like user, password,
> database, etc.

php4 has "only" build in client support for msql and mysql. The mysql
server (mysqld) is not included in CAMP.

Anyway, there are not default settings defined for database
connections within php4. You will need to pass them with the relevant
functions from php. Please see php documentaion on www.php.net for
more.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de