cvs server on cygwin

Hi all,

I'm tyring to run cvs as a repository server via cygwin and am beginning to
wonder if its even possible.  I've been unable to get rsh to work with
command (rlogin works, but rsh -l username remotehost <command> doesn't
work.  returns permission denied.)  Could somebody throw me a bone on this
one?  Perhaps it works with openSSH somehow?  A how-to?

Thanks for any help...
Brandon Kohn
+377 97 97 41 50 ext. 306 (Work)
+377 97 77 86 71 (Home)