Re: creating user in NT-Server

 I am using PostgreSQL on it and I am hoping to get it to run under the
"postgres" user account as suggested in the PostgreSQL docs. I can run it
as the user I login when I launch bash from the shortcut so it's not that
big a deal but it would always be nice to get everything to work perfect
:).
 Anyway, I tried reading the docs about ntsec now and I guess I'm better
off leaving that out for now so it doesn't get too complicated. Still,
strange I can't re-login to the NT-Server cygwin.

Thanks,