Problem on printing document in Cygwin

Hello,

I would like to ask a question about "Printing" for Cygwin in Win2000 Advanced Server Platform.

I have a Laser printer (HP 5N) which is not connected to LPT or COM port in my server. So I decided to use "Print service for Unix" (LPR command).

I added "Print service for Unix" and a LPR port (with IP address) connected to printer.

When I printed "test page", it run ok.

However, when I run command in Cygwin:

$lpr -S servername -P printername filename

The printer display "Load tray 2 Letter". I need to press "Go" key to print each page. The paper size used in Win2000 AServer and Printer's configure are "A4".

I don't understand why lpr command load letter size paper. Is printing in Cygwin default is "Letter" size ?

Any further setting is needed or alternative methods can be done in Cygwin.

I try to use "print" command

$print filename
Unable to initialize device PRN

For Win2000 help, the command is
$print /d:device: filename (device mean COM or LPT port)
As my printer is not connected to COM or LPT port, what can i do ?

Thanks for your kindly help.

yee