Re: [1.3.3] breaks serial i/o?

Grant Edwards wrote:

> That's too bad.  Cygwin has had serial problems in the past,
> and I remember people having to install specific Cygwin
> versions to get serial ports to work under gdb (and I presume
> other apps as well).

Grant,

AFAIK this was a problem with a now very ancient version of Cygwin.
Since that was fixed, I have used several other Cygwin versions
(after that one) and also know of many people who are using
the serial port without any problem.

If there is a problem now (in the latest Cygwin) it is a new one
and if it is reproducible they will fix it in no time.

Regards,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser