From: Smith, Stephen P (AZ75) [mailto:smith_stephen@htc.honeywell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 1:24 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Process ID table may be screwed up

I went back to an earlier version of cygwin  and an earlier version that was
compiled with that cygwin and and was able to build my code.
I then upgraded my cygwin leaving my source code at the labled version and
tried rebuilding.  In this case my PID error moved.

Here is an example of the error:

      0 [main] sh 1900 proc_subproc: Couldn't duplicate my handle<0x34> for
pid 1636, Win32 error 6

How do I fix this. I am wondering if the table is running out of space.

The earlier version of cygwin (1.1.8-2).
The current version of cygwin ( version 1.3.3.-2)

sps