Welcome to the weisbrod group

Hello,

I've added you to my weisbrod group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to participate
in email discussions, coordinate events, share photos and other files,
and more.

NOTE: This is an Announcement or Newsletter group, so only the group
moderator may post messages. Also, some or all of the web features may
be disabled in this group at the moderator's discretion.

Here's a description of the group:

This is a unique ezine with a small group of dedicated readers. It is a potpourri of articles with a health focus.  Here are examples of some topic headings: Health in a Handbasket; Rasputin's Zap Chamber (hypnotism); Jokes 'n' FunStuff; Medical Journal Reviews; Bureaucratic Bamboozling; Ripoff of the Week; The WDS Bedtime Story.

Here's my introductory message for you:

Welcome to the WDS E-Zine.  This is a unique e-zine subscribed to by a small group of dedicated readers--a potpourri of articles with a general problem-solving theme, but with emphasis on health. It is written by Dr. Carl Weisbrod.

Regards,

Moderator, weisbrod

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the weisbrod group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weisbrod