RE: Perl 5.7.2 (GDB breaks in 1.3.3-2 on certain Win2000 machines )

Sorry, I screwed something up there, I guess I only cvs updated uinfo.cc
and
something went whacked with the compile...  The code must have been from
the
snipped version I created yesterday and the source that GDB was reading
from the
CVS version.  I did a cvs co to make sure I now have the latest version
and
that new version is compiling now...  I will report as soon as it is
done to
what happens...

Kris