Easy Money in your Paypal Account

Hi Everyone,

That's what you will see, $$$, if you choose to do this program!! I wanted to offer this to everyone.  You may or may not be
interested.  Just thought I'd pass it along as a quick way to make some extra cash. This really works. Please don't let this opportunity
get away.  You have nothing to lose.  Signup for a free paypal account and you're on your way to earning extra cash.  Read below for
details.

Good Luck,
M.M.

This is something that I wouldn't normally even look at, except I read an article in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001 about PayPal
and x.com and the e-mails just keep coming in for this so that means somebody's making money with it. I
finally decided to read the darn thing and I'm glad I did, so read on!

There have been other articles written about these companies in other well recognized journals.  Because I'm a member of PayPal, use
it everyday in my business,I knew that this was real and would work.  If this doesn't sound of any interests to you or you wish to be removed from this email list please stop now and reply with
the subject heading REMOVED back to this email.  You will never be contacted again.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day you first received it!!!

Everything is done on the Internet by E-Mail. NEED PROOF? Here a testimonial from individual who decided to invest nothing more than
a little of their time.

Testimonial from: Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC
Hey cuz! This is Mary.  I sent 20 e-mails out like you said and went on vacation. When I got back, my account was up to over
$12,000! I owe you!
GETTING STARTED
If you don't already have a PayPal account, the first thing you need to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes and
PayPal will deposit $5.00 for opening your account. That makes this program FREE! To apply for a PayPal Account goto the link below and follow the instructions.

Here's the link: [need to cut/paste together]
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=ar11886124%40hotmail.com

BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FREE PREMIER ACCOUNT! OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!!  YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN
THIS!!!

Then...... E-Mail the $5.00 from your PayPal account to the FIRST name on the list (#1) along with a little note like "Please add me to
your mailing list."

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting opportunity.

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for the others to start working. One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists!
This service is 100% legal (refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US
code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged
for money received).

Here's How It Works:
Unlike many other programs, this THREE LEVEL PROGRAM is more realistic and much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the response
rate for this program is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST -- Internet E-Mail FAST -- and you will see results in two weeks or less!

JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). You should also send them to people who send their programs,
because they know these programs work and they are already believers in the system!
Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE! Even if you are already in a program, stay with it,
but do yourself a favour and DO THIS ONE as well.

START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes NO INVESTMENT! It will pay off long before other programs even begin to trickle in!

Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH, this $5.00 is the $5.00 YOU GOT FREE WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE PayPal
account). That's all! If you already have a PayPal account and do not receive their $5.00 gift, feel free out of the goodness of your
HEART to donate a $5.00 GIFT to the person in the number 1 spot for him to have your name added to the advertisement list. So anyone's  MAXIMUM INVESTMENT IS
$5.00.

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have $20,000 in your bank account! Because of the ZERO INVESTMENT,
SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! FROM just ONE $5.00 bill that you get FREE at
PayPal!!!

Follow These Simple Instructions:

1. If you don't already have a PayPal account, the first thing you need to do is go to PayPal and sign up for a PREMIUM ACCOUNT.  It
takes two minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 for opening your account. That makes this program FREE!

Here's the link: [need to cut/paste together]
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=ar11886124%40hotmail.com

2.  E-Mail the $5.00 from your PayPal account to the FIRST
name on the list (#1) along with a note saying "Add me to your mailing list". Only the first person on the list gets your name and five
dollar gift.

3. Edit only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE LIST.  Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in
the THIRD (#3) position.

4. You only mail this letter out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). You should also send them to people who send their
programs, because they know these programs work and they are already believers in the system!
Don't try to add your name in the first place in order to earn money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach people you sent e-mail
to and then your name will be immediately removed from the first place and you can't reach more people!  But if you add your name
on the 3rd place, there will be tons of people receiving E-Mails with your name first later!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not forget to replace the PayPal referring URL in
the body of the letter with your own PayPal referring URL. Send out 20 copies of this letter.

ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via E-MAIL, the response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET
FAST!  CONSIDER THIS, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet everyday, all day, all over the world!

Here are the 3 people to start with.

Sign up and send $5.00 to the first person!!!

1. ar11886124@hotmail.com
2. pboilee@hotmail.com
3. idlike2give@yahoo.com

Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every month! An excellent source of names is the people who send you other programs
and the names listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source is UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to think of all the
possibilities! Mail, or should  I say E-mail, your letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time, THAT'S IT!

To send this message by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it in the message of your E-Mail.

Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top name, adding your name and address to the bottom of the list, then simply
changing the numbers. Remember, YOUR NAME goes on the BOTTOM and move the other 2 names
up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 by PayPal (along with your note) to the TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to replace the PayPal referring URL in this
e-mail of the letter with your own PayPal referring URL. THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  When your name reaches the first position in
a few days, it will be your turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be sent to you by 2,000 to 4,000 people like yourself, who are
willing to invest one hour to receive $20,000 in cash!

That's all! There will be a total of $20,000 in $5.00 bills in your PayPal account in two weeks. $20,000 for one hour's work! This is real
money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal
account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU
DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU CAN---this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters each. However, you are certainly
not limited to 20.  Mail out as many as you want. Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or more. If you can E-MAIL forty,
sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 through 3 and everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is!
Besides, there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the printer or copier, and you can do it again and again with your
regular groups or gift givers, or start up a new group.

Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list. This is proof that you paid to get put on the list which is the service rendered to make
all this legal!!! Why not? It beats working!

Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter! Your name will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates. Follow
the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR. That's the key to this program's success.  Your name must run the full
gamut on the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it
only cheats the other people who have worked hard and have earned the right to be there. So please, play by the rules and the $$$
will come to you!

$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will prosper! GOOD LUCK $$$

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different programs out there on the web, but if you don't try this you will
never know. That's the way I felt.  I've been watching this type of program for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can
get it and it can even be free to try now with PayPal, no stamps, no envelopes, no copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!!
This program really "Kept It Short and Simple"! OH BY THE WAY....each time someone signs up for a PayPal account from your link
under your name... you also make $5.00 from PayPal... so they pay to open up the account, but they also pay you when someone
signs up from being referred by you. AWESOME!

Let's all make some serious money $$$$$$

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: [need to cut/paste together]
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=ar11886124%40hotmail.com

Please just play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything but your time and if everyone plays fair everyone WINS.

GOOD LUCK and THANKS !!!!!