Re: Perl 5.7.2

> My initial response to this message is "FUCK YOU"

Likewise, I'm sure.

> Needless to say, followups to /dev/null, since I
> will be unsubscribing from this list immediately
> after posting.

To avoid the scorn you would rightly receive from most of us
here, no doubt.

Chris Faylor is right on target, as usual. I think he deals with
a wide variety of arrogance and incompetence with aplomb and
dignity.
You could learn a lot from him about product integrity, focus
and direction, wise use of resources, and dealing with
obstreperous people.

It looks like Rowman & Littlefield have quite a problem on their
hands.