research tools

Dear Scientist,

Our company provides a number of innovative high-end instruments, offering
some important advantages for earth science and materials science related
research, hence addressing various scientific demands in order to match a
range of research profiles.
The instruments feature elemental analysis and /or density scanning of rock
cuts, drill cores, dry and wet sediments, etc. The instruments have been
developed in close collaboration with scientists in the field of geology.

- The Itrax XRF Microscope is an instrument for fast, non-destructive
multi-element spot- and distribution measurements for a wide range of sample
types up to large size. The sensitivity reaches down to the low ppm level
for a broad range of element.
- The Itrax Density Scanner is a multi purpose density imaging tool for e.g.
thin cuts.
- The Itrax Geo Scanner is an elemental profile scanner for drill cores.
- The Itrax Sediment Scanner is a density profile scanner for sediment
samples. It can also be equipped for elemental analysis.

The company, Cox Analytical Systems of Sweden, is a developer of
state-of-the-art analytical x-ray instruments working on the micro-scale.
Our instruments are normally produced to standard but can also be made to
customer's specification.
The instruments are supplied directly from Cox or through our international
network of distributors and technology partners.

When you need information on the instruments in order to figure out how they
can help you to improve your research work further, please check our home
page http://www.coxsys.se/ for basic information or contact us on e-mail
geo@coxsys.se for PDF format product leaflets, price info, etc.

Best regards

Thomas Petersen