RE: a shell script corrupting the file system

Hello Leland,

The setup of your script is (almost) the same as mine, and I don't have
any problems. The only difference is that I use POSIX paths for
everything, but it shouldn't corrupt the filesystem if you don't.
Does the same problem occur when you have it produce multiple little
files (i.e. tgz the subdirs separately, or something similar)?

Your script seems fine - I don't see any problems with it.

Greetz!

Ronald