Raw devices work in latest snapshot? Need feedback prior to 1.3.4 release

Is anyone willing to test out raw device support (tape, floppy) with the
current cygwin snapshot and report back on whether it works or not?

Corinna is not currently available for this so I'd like to get some
verification that I haven't broken anything prior to releasing 1.3.4.

If you don't know what I'm talking about then you can ignore this
message.  I'd prefer to have someone test this who has previously been
using raw devices in version 1.3.3 so that it will be obvious if there
are regressions.

Reports to cygwin@cygwin.com, please.

cgf