Re: strange behavior regarding new cygwin 1.3.3 and cmd.exe

On 09/27/01, Christopher Faylor said:
>On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 02:32:19PM -0000, Danny Dulai wrote:
>>On 09/28/01, Gerrit P. Haase said:
>>>Danny Dulai schrieb am 2001-09-28, 13:10:
>>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>ctags is in a seperate package named 'ctags'.
>>>See also http://ctags.sourceforge.net/
>>
>>Yah, I meant could it be added to the Install Now! setup.exe list of apps
>>so it can be installed easily along with vim?
>
>It's already included.  Check the cygwin-announce archives for the announcement.

my bad, this is what happened, as i wrote in another email:

when i updated, it installed ctags and then installed vim6. vim6 install
rm'd vim's ctags, which conflicted with the new ctags install. so even tho
i had the 'ctags pkg' installed, it wasn't actually installed on my machine
since the vim6 install removed it!

yuck.