Looks like Cygwin don't close sometimes event descriptors

Hi all.
  I am using cygwin v1.3.2 for now and I've tried to compile net-snmp
v4.2.1with cygwin. Started snmpd.exe.
  When I launched "snmpwalk localhost public" number of descriptors used
by snmpd.exe immediately growed
  So after starting "snmpwalk localhost public" in simple cycle. Number
of descriptors reached 12000 (or more) and they all were open long time
(until i stopped snmpd.exe).
  Launching handle.exe form http://www.sysinternals.com shows that most
of open descriptors are Events.
  Well, I just want to know is it bug or it's normal and shouldn't be a
problem?

Best regards,
  Ivan Begtin