Re: WTF?!

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 05:40:25PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>Cristopher, why dont just you stop reading those posts which actually
>dont tend to be good enough for you ?

Because I am mean.

>I think if point 1 applies to you then you are not being paid to read
>the mailing lists too - are you ?

No.  I'm not.  Would you like me to ignore all of the email I get
relating to keeping this mailing list running, too?  I could just turn
the mailing list off.  That would be a lot easier.

>So "silly" mails are easily to be recognized - you can just pass them
>by.

If the "silly" emails are so easily recognized then why were you
contributing to the discussion?

Why were you discussing making modifications to libiberty which had
already been done in CVS?

Why were you discussing solutions at all when I already suggested that
people either use the CVS version or remove the offending file from the
makefile?

Maybe your "ignore filter" is a little too high and mine is a little too
low.

cgf