Re: How to read the source of HTML files in Cygwin?

Hi Andrew,
     THanks for the help. Now i am able to read the source.

Brgds
Shan
'

                    Andrew Markebo
                    <flognat@flognat        To:     m_shanmugasundaram.cgmaersk@maerskdata.dk
                    .myip.org>              cc:
                    Sent by: Andrew         Subject:     Re: How to read the source of HTML
                    Markebo                 files in Cygwin?
                    <flognat@master>

                    17/09/01 01:29
                    PM

This is up to the shell..

do something like

vi "Beejs guide to network programming.htm"

or

vi Beejs\ guide\ to\ network\ programming.htm

        /Andy

/ m_shanmugasundaram.cgmaersk@maerskdata.dk wrote:
| Hi,
|      I have a file named Beejs guide to network programming.htm in a
| particular directory. I wanted to view the source of the html file. Under
| cygwin i don't know how to do it. I tried typing vi Beejs guide to
network
| programming.htm,  but unable to read the source.
|
|      I searched the web and also the cygwin FAQ. I think i missed
| something. Any help is appreciated.
|
| Thanks in advance
|
| Cheers
| Shan
|

| --

 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!