Re: * execute bash script from explorer?

You could create a new shortcut to the cygwin.bat file and modify the
cmd line in the properties of that shortcut to read:

C:\CYGWIN\CYGWIN.BAT <script> <args>

The line in cygwin.bat that calls bash must be modified something like this:

bash --login -o vi %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

it should execute from explorer.  You may have to use the full path name -
I have $HOME/bin set in my $PATH in autoexec.bat so I didn't have to.

Hope that's what you needed.