Re: mv implemented as cp?!?!?!!? - problem!!

Hi Matthew,

You should review the entire thread to this subject.  The selective
editing that you performed on that thread does make my response to
Mark Paulus' follow-up issue seem inappropriate.  But that's only because
your editing results in mixing the context of my response to Mark with
your original question.  The topics are different.  The fact that Mark
followed up with what is *very* likely to be an unrelated Perl-specific
issue is somewhat unfortunate, at least for those looking for an answer
to the mv/cp issue.  If you're still looking for the answer to your
original mv/cp question, check out the response from Rob Collins and
others as well as the many entries in the mail archives that cover this
issue.

Larry