Pro-Active Response to a National Tragedy

Dear Educator,

Columbine (Littleton, CO)....Jonesboro, AR....West Paducah, KY....Pearl, MS...

Immediately, you know why these places are linked together.  The names of
these schools are forever burned into our memories and the national conscience...

Are you concerned about the rising number of incidents of violence in our
schools?

Would you like to lower the probabilty of such an incident from occuring at
your school?

Would you like to help our children better cope with the pressures of modern
life - helping to prevent issues such as substance abuse, teen pregnancy and
suicide?

If you answered yes to any of these questions - then read on.....

The Resilient Kids CD ROM Program is used in schools, churches, and homes to
teach optimism, coping skills, and personal mastery and helps to prevent
depression in young people.  This program, launched in April 2000, is now
in over 1,000 primary and secondary schools across Australia.

With its light-hearted, interactive approach, the Resilient Kids CD ROM Program
strives to achieve the following objectives:

  - Reducing the incidence of suicide in the young by teaching primary
    prevention strategies.

  - Teaching children how to evaluate their automatic thoughts and to
    re-look at failures or set-backs as challenges to be reacted to with
    activity and hope.

  - Teaching parents how to help their children achieve self-esteem
    through personal mastery.

  - Creating a sense of belonging through parents and school working
    together for the childs well being.

  - Equipping older teenagers with ideas and skills for managing the transition
    from adolescence to adulthood and handling typical stressful situations.

  - Taking a serious problem and making it easy to communicate and fun
    to learn through interactivity.

The program's success is due to:

  - A clear format for instant implementation

  - Colorful, fun-filled interactive material suitable for all reading ages
    and learning abilities

  - Practicality. It will not burden crowded curriculums or overload teachers

  - A built-in, prepared parent education component

Resilience Training - the most effective way for both primary and secondary
schools to address the serious social problems of depression, suicide and
substance abuse. Take advantage of this unique program and teach your
students how to "bounce back positively."

Resilient Kids is a positive, effective and enjoyable prevention program for
your school community. Please visit us at http://www.resilientkids.net or call
for more information about ordering online, our parent/teacher resiliency
seminars, or our newly released parent CD package.

To order, simply go to http://www.resilientkids.net and order online. You
can email info@resilientkids.net if you have any questions or to request
an order form. To reach us by phone, call (501) 267-3710 or fax
(501) 267-1283. We accept all major credit cards.

Products may be sold within a school (e.g. Parents) at cost, but not outside
the school. All Programs may be ordered on approval at no charge, to be paid
for or returned (customer to pay return freight) within 2 school weeks in
new condition. If not returned, full purchase price will be due and payable.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.

You have received this email as you are believed to be in the educational field.
If you feel you received this email in error, please visit
http://www.resilientkids.net/remove to have your email address permanently
removed from our database.